Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below:
Our own cookies
- to track logged-in user session data.
- To let you know if you have filled in a form previously
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
This helps us to continuously improve our website. These analytics programs also tell us if, on an anonymous basis, how people reached this site (e.g. from a search engine) and whether they have been here before.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies (Learn how here). Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites