Managed Services Mid Level Sales Executive
Do you want to take control of your career, use your sales experience and get proper rewards for success?
Are you prepared to hit the phones, drive clicks and get into the field?
Does your diary usually include business breakfasts and after work drinks - with a packed day in between?
If this sounds like you then we want you to join us - we are looking for a mid level Sales Executive who has the drive and energy needed to generate leads, establish strong client rapport and understand the value of the personal touch in direct sales.
You will, in an ideal world have previous experience in selling support services, a professional background in the digital/ tech space and a passion for the industry and a desire to grow. You will come from a client facing role with a background in sales where you have owned and met targets.
You should be confident working in a team environment and taking guidance as necessary, while being able to work autonomously. You should be able to put solutions and recommendations to clients who value face to face interaction while showing good storytelling and client influencing skills.
NDP offers a great opportunity for growth and to expand your skills. We also offer a competitive salary and a generous OTE bonus structure.
We are a growing agency and we want someone who will join us on our journey and take full advantage of the opportunities that this may present to you.
- The ownership of Managed Services lead generation and sales targets.
- Lead generation via
- Outbound calls
- Networking events
- Targeting relevant CRM segments
- Third party relationships
- Building rapport with relevant corporate teams i.e. Purchasing/ IT/ Digital
- Exhibiting at conferences shows
- Showcases and workshops
- Take responsibility for helping to create enough new opportunities to build sales pipeline and contribute to our wider marketing plan.
- Organise responses to client requirements alongside the Digital Strategy Director to define solutions to be sold.
- Reporting on KPIs including results and forecasting
- Providing reports and managing your sales pipeline.
- Work closely alongside the account managers, and host client events where necessary
- Evolve new services offerings that are client and market place relevant.
- Competitor analysis
Skills and experience required
- Experience of working in and contributing to a fast paced and competitive sales environment.
- Experience sales and business development in client support services.
- Compelling evidence displaying a proven track record of proactive sales and business development.
- Impeccable organisation, communication skills and excellent English.
- Ability to be resourceful and to seek new sales opportunities by thinking outside of the box
- Self-starter with the ability to be responsible for your own sales pipeline and diary.
- A background in managed services and a desire to grow.
- A fearless attitude towards hitting sales targets and helping the team to succeed.
- Exceptional client communications and organisation skills are needed at all times to excel in this role
- Ability to take a brief and instruct the agency in requirements.
- Ability to create, track and maintaining client sales plans and activities.
- Good commercial understanding - scoping, pricing, planning and pitching.
- Ability to take ownership of client opportunities.
- Time management: Ensuring your time is spent where is it best spent for the business and the clients.
- Effective forecasting of opportunities
What’s in it for you?
- Salary Circa £30k
Significant performance-linked commission (to be discussed on application)
- The opportunity to grow a premier digital agency based in the heart of London
- Perks include top-quality equipment and office environment, regular company socials, subscription to Perkbox and gym membership.