We are looking for additional Drupal development team members (permanent role) to work together with our development team in our office, in Covent Garden, London.
You'll have a good general technology background and at least 3 years or more experience working with Drupal, with a desire to learn and develop your capabilities. You'll work to high standards, best practices for Drupal, and will have a structured approach to your work.
- Drupal site builds, module configuration and theming using Views, Fields, Panels, Webform and the rest of the standard module set
- Structured approach to troubleshooting
- Confidence with PHP, MySQL, jQuery, HTML5, CSS3, Git, Drush etc
- Some good general sysadmin capability
- Drupal Commerce builds
- Drupal module development / patching
- Some experience with Drupal 8
- Experience with Migrate, Features
- Theming from scratch or based on framework (Bootstrap, Foundation, Zen etc)
- Responsive site build and theme
- Understanding of behaviour-driven development
- Performance optimization for Drupal
What we offer
- You'll be working alongside other developers, creative team members, themers and sitebuilders to deliver exciting & challenging Drupal projects for our clients.
- Pair programming and group working is encouraged amongst our developers, and we have a strong team dynamic.
- Competitive salary + bonus and gym membership (Nuffield Health)